Sunmica is a laminate brand. It is a laminate film placed on wooden furniture for decorative purposes. Laminate sheets initially start with a thickness of 1 mm. Sunmica laminate sheets are available in many colors, designs and models.
Ample colors and textures available. You can find the best sunmica design for the kitchen via https://www.omlaminates.com/om-mica-the-stuning-silver/. Sunmica laminates are available in thicknesses from 0.6 to 1.5 mm, making them suitable for all types of applications.
Image Source: Google
Why is Sunmica important
Sunmica is important for its popularity and usefulness. The importance of Sunmica can be understood from the reasons why it is popular and why people prefer it:
- The Sunmica film design is unique and gives a special look to your interior
- Sunmica leaves are a 100 percent phenolic product
- This product has an several year warranty against color fading
- It is weather resistant and is also exposed to extreme temperatures
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Very resistant to scratches and other aggressive actions
- Due to its strength, it is crack resistant
- It is stain resistant, which makes it ideal for home use
- It is resistant to burns from cigarettes
- It is steam resistant and can easily be used on kitchen furniture
- Decor paper made from Sunmica is sourced from the best suppliers in the world
- For carpenters, it's simple and easy to use
- It does not contain foreign particles
- Architects, interior designers and homeowners find Sunmica panels comfortable and the best choice.